Even though it has been quite some time since the parks reopened, not everything has returned back to normal. Despite reopening most merchandise locations, attractions, and all of the resorts, there are still quite a few things that still remain closed. And today, we’re looking at the Disney World restaurants you didn’t realize were STILL closed!
So, yes, we are pretty much experts when it comes to eating in Disney World.
We certainly have our favorite restaurants and some that we’d rather skip. But, if you’re headed to Disney World you’re going to want to know EVERYTHING there is to know about dining so that you can make the best choices for your family. Well, we’re here to help with the ULTIMATE GUIDE to eating in Disney’s Hollywood Studios!
Alright, guys! Who’s hungry for another totally epic ranking?? We know Chewbacca certainly is! After all, he’s got some skin the game with his Wookiee Cookie!
So far, we’ve ranked the lands at Magic Kingdom and Disney’s Animal Kingdom by just their snacks and snacks ALONE! And you probably guessed it — we’re getting ready to hit up the lands of Disney’s Hollywood Studios next!
Welcome back, DFB friends! Today we’re heading over to Disney’s Hollywood Studios to see what’s new in the neighborhood.
We noticed some menus saw a little shake-up and there’s new merch for your next red carpet premiere. Let’s jump in!
Welcome to our latest roundup of What’s New in Disney’s Hollywood Studios!
We have a LOT to chat about today — including LOTS of menu updates — so let’s dive right in!
As snack food aficionados, we totally get it — Walt Disney World is CONSTANTLY coming up with so many new, innovative, over the top snacks it can be hard to keep them all straight.
We’ve reported on a slew of new eats to hit the Disney food scene in recent months — from giant cookie dough creations to donuts as big as your head and everything in between! But which ones are we currently obsessed with? We’ve got a list of RIDE OR DIE snacks that need to be on your list!
Welcome back to another roundup of What’s New in Disney’s Hollywood Studios!
We’ve got a lot to tell you about today, including Star Wars merchandise and NEW macaroni and cheese.
Happy weekend! Here’s all the Disney food news this week!
It’s time for another festival to start! Check out all the details on the 2019 Epcot Festival of the Arts, which started January 18 and runs through February 25, including FULL menus and lots of food photos! Be sure to check out our Best of the Fest!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- Check out all the eats at the Lunar New Year celebration at Disney California Adventure. See the booth menus and prices here.
- See what’s new at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- We have the latest construction news from Hollywood Studios.
- See what’s new at the Magic Kingdom .
- Check out the hidden characters at the Epcot Festival of the Arts.
- We shared details on the V.I.Passholder pop-up event at Disney Springs.
- The Maleficent Waffle Cone returns to the Magic Kingdom for a limited time.
- The Maleficent dragon float is back in the Festival of Fantasy Parade.
- We reviewed the Funnel Cake Fries at Disney California Adventure!
- The White Truffle Dinner and a prix fixe menu return to Ravello for a limited time.
- Free dining booking ends soon – check out all the details here.
- Check out the Get Your Ears On sweet and savory treats at Jolly Holiday Bakery.
- White Water Snacks reopens at Disneyland’s Grand Californian Resort.
- Celebrate Valentine’s Day with a Donut Sundae at Gibson Girl in Disneyland.
- We reviewed the Share Your Ears Cheeseburger at the Get Your Ears On Celebration.
- Get all the details on Project Stardust at Disneyland.
- We reviewed Cookie Butter Monkey Bread and more at River Belle Terrace.
- We shared more details about the Lightning McQueen’s Racing Academy at Hollywood Studios.
- Check out the discount for Disney Vacation Club members at the Epcot Festival of the Arts.
- A premium coffee bar opened at Disney’s Beach Club Resort.
- We have details on Valentine’s Day desserts at Sanaa at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge.
- Check out the Confetti Shake at Smokejumpers for the Get Your Ears On Celebration.
- We spotted Disney Skyliner gondolas at Hollywood Studios.
- We reviewed a new menu and seasonal items at Frontera Cocina.
- Check out our review of the Minnie Chocolate Chip Cookie Cupcake.
- Two new dining locations opened at the ESPN Wide World of Sports at Disney World.
- Pepe from Jose Andres is coming to Disney Springs when Jaleo opens.
- A Zootopia expansion is coming to Shanghai Disneyland.
- We reviewed the Mickey Ice Cream Bars that are now available in stores.
- Check out all the Valentine’s Day eats at Disneyland Resort.
- We reviewed the Double Chocolate Fritters at the Get Your Ears On Celebration.
- Disney’s Riviera Resort is now available for booking – and we have dining details.
- We celebrated the launch of the 2019 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining.
- Check out the Valentine’s Day specials at California Grill.
- We have details on the Valentine’s Day menu at Jiko – A Cooking Place.
- Check out the new comic book series based on Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge.
- We reviewed the Fried Chicken and Beignets at Disneyland’s Cafe Orelans.
- Check out the new Minnie Mouse Sundae at Disneyland’s Golden Horseshoe.
- We reviewed the Steamboat Willie Black and White Cookie at Disneyland.
- Check out the new Maple Bacon Churro at the Get Your Ears on Celebration.
- We reviewed the new Apple Cobbler at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- We reviewed All the Cheese at Award Wieners in Disney California Adventure.
- Check out the Mickey Celebration Churro at the Get Your Ears On Celebration.
- You’ve got to see the Strawberry Cheesecake “Funnel of Love” at Disneyland.
- We reviewed Mickey Pizza and Baked Alaska at the Get Your Ears On Celebration.
- New DFB YouTube videos: The Best International Food at Disney World, Technology Hacks You Need to Know While You’re at Disney World, The Best New Festival and Celebration Foods at Disney World and Disneyland, and 16 Must-Have Treats in the Magic Kingdom.
New DFB Video — The 16 Most Exclusive, Must-Have Treats in Disney World’s Magic Kingdom
There’s An Incredible Celebration going on in Disney’s Hollywood Studios’ Pixar Place! This area of the park has been transformed into a Municiberg Block celebrating the Incredibles, and there’s lots of fun Pixar-inspired fun to be had! We’ve already given you a look at some of the specialty foods offered during this super celebration, and now we’re bringing you one more!
Neighborhood Bakery is the spot to pick up snacks and drinks while visiting Pixar Place. [Read more…]